Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome to our blog!


                                                                                                                                                 


I can't tell you how happy I am to have you here on our wedding blog! Please follow us and keep up with the progress and planning that will make our big day a success. To get to know Brandon and I a little better you can Click HERE to read more :) We have officially sent out our bridesmaids, groomsmen, and flower girl invites! Who will the lucky ladies and gentlemen be??? Stay tuned to find out... The BIG REVEAL will be next week around this time ! Once again, I am so glad to have you here it will only make the time leading up to our big day even more special. May 24th, 2014 would never be possible without the love and support of EACH and EVERY one of you . Don't forget to leave a comment :)  We love you!



      



4 comments:

  1. Kayla & Brandon, We love the blog, it looks great. We are so happy for you both, and cant wait to watch this love story unfold. Love you both, Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the blog . Can not wait to follow it . I am so proud of Brandon and you can't wait to meet him . All I have to say is if you love him we all will to . I wish you all the happiness in the world . Love you Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mom, Dad, and Mrs. Lyn! Love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla and Brandon, papa and I will enjoy reading your blogs. We think you all have done an amazing job of telling your journey of falling in love. We love you both and know you are going to be so happy.
    Love, Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete