Sunday, August 25, 2013

We’re Moving!

79f71725c7ce5e38b585a59f9090d0b4Mr. Jake Owen couldn’t have said these words any better than he did.
I'll go anywhere,
West Virginia baby I don't care
Mexico on wild hair
Have you ever seen California
Pick a spot on any old map
I travel light and my bags are packed
Just as long as I'm where you're at
I'm gonna have a real good view
I'll go anywhere, anywhere with you
millington
Brandon is very special to me, because anyone that knows me even in the littlest bit knows I don’t go very far without my family. Well for Brandon I will go where ever it is that he has to go… Only six more months until he is home !! He definitely makes my life CrAzY, but he is SO worth it!
Millington_TN_02_welcome_sign_Singleton_PkwyWell it is official we will be moving to Millington, Tennessee after the wedding:) Our life will start in Tennessee and with our love for one another and commitment there is no telling where we may end up. As long as we are together we can make any place our home. This is our start and I hope you stick around to watch our love story unfold. Do you LOVE Tennessee? Well comment below and tell us all about it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the places you will go.....;) Enjoy this adventure because your life will fly by. You want to have experienced things rather than dreaming about them. Mobile and your family will always be home but your life can be blessed in many places! We however will miss you deeply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have a wonderful life full of laughter, love, new places to see, visit and live. Your home will be filled with many blessings. I think with the love you two have it will take you on a road that will make many wonderful memories. It is hard to see you move on to a new chapter, but we know your in good hands. Always know how much we love you... Love, Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete